Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Good deal or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Awesome! Glad its all done and ready for the road!

·
Premium Member
2014 Focus ST ST3.
443 Posts
I don't yet. Do you have one in mind?
Hmmm something factory looking for sure to keep that sleeper look. Have to look at SE front lips ..

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Reactions: rob99rt

·
Registered
75 Posts
i think it might be cool with like a wing delete/the winglet from the se

Reactions: rob99rt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Following from the UK. This looks really cool and kudos to you, looks absolutely amazing!

Get some steel alloys and you have the perfect sleeper haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
2014 Focus ST ST3.
443 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 Focus ST ST3.
443 Posts
Reactions: TurboGT

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
That one looks pretty good!

Reactions: FoMoST

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I just wanted to post up and update everyone. Car finally got registered in Maine where we moved to after 3 months of ownership and not being able to register and drive it due to the salvage title issue and relocating with covid causing a month delay at most DMV locations. The car pulls hard, psi on the turbo and oil seem normal. Temp stays normal with no issues. The front bumper doesn't affect anything besides fellow ST owners don't wave or acknowledge me as I drive by.

The car has two slightly bent wheels which I've put on the back. I've ordered 4 black wheels to arrive in the next week. If anyone wants to buy my oem then let me know. I may throw the tires on them in a deal as well.

Otherwise car runs as it should so if anyone wrecks their front end they know they can toss on a normal bumper without issues

Attachments

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Glad everything is going well with it, hope you enjoy the car as much as the rest of us do!

So to bring this thread back to the original question... was it worth it?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Glad everything is going well with it, hope you enjoy the car as much as the rest of us do!

So to bring this thread back to the original question... was it worth it?
Was it worth it.....it's a mixed bag of feelings. The wife hated this car because it couldn't get registered, so for two months I drove her car and she was stuck at home or her parents during all this moving without a car since we were 3.5 hrs away besides the weekends.

If that ****ty situation didn't occur because of the salvage title and we registered it right away she and I wouldn't have a bad taste in our mouths.

Besides the registration woes I feel the car itself is worth it. I have $8,500 into this car now after ordering the wheels yesterday with only 40k on the odometer. I searched and peaked around craigslist and Facebook for used cars and to find a car as fast and fun as the ST with low miles, no rust and I can't. So cost justifies the stress and aggravation but if I ever buy a salvage vehicle again which I probably won't. Im making sure it's not during a pandemic and the state I live in is liberal on salvage laws, otherwise I will never deal with a headache like I've been through with this again.

Time to go to work and have some fun! 🤘

41 - 55 of 55 Posts