Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
5,377 Posts
Can you take a picture of the cat, please? I'm wondering if the heat shields were rusty and fell off when the dealership did the engine replacement.

In that case, it would be as simple as the rack itself was going into an over-temperature mode.

Nice find, OP!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Can you take a picture of the cat, please? I'm wondering if the heat shields were rusty and fell off when the dealership did the engine replacement.

In that case, it would be as simple as the rack itself was going into an over-temperature mode.

Nice find, OP!
I should have taken a picture when I was under the car but It was late and I just wanted to fix the problem. I will get back under there at some point and take a picture though. Probably this weekend

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I should have taken a picture when I was under the car but It was late and I just wanted to fix the problem. I will get back under there at some point and take a picture though. Probably this weekend
I'm almost 100 percent sure that's exactly what was going on. The temp was getting way too hot and it was just shutting off.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts