Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I bought my Focus ST as a daily. One month later and 5k miles down the road. I absolutely love the car. It's an amazing daily. It's just a daily.

So I ordered the AP, Short throw and RMM from Cobb. Less than a week later eyeballing Snow Meth, Depo Beast FMIC and piping and Depos catless with a MBRP cat back and deciding. 5858 or GTX3076R (I'm not forgetting intake stuff, I'll just have it custom later with the turbo) So uhh, oops. Stupid mod fever.

Edit: deleted pics because they came out wonky off my iPhone but I'll leave one wonky picture so you guys can see my stock exterior.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Yeah, the mod bug hits hard and fast. These cars really have a way of sucking the cash right from your wallet. Enjoy the madness!!! :big smile:

·
Registered
162 Posts
So, I bought my Focus ST as a daily. One month later and 5k miles down the road. I absolutely love the car. It's an amazing daily. It's just a daily.

So I ordered the AP, Short throw and RMM from Cobb. Less than a week later eyeballing Snow Meth, Depo Beast FMIC and piping and Depos catless with a MBRP cat back and deciding. 5858 or GTX3076R (I'm not forgetting intake stuff, I'll just have it custom later with the turbo) So uhh, oops. Stupid mod fever.

Edit: deleted pics because they came out wonky off my iPhone but I'll leave one wonky picture so you guys can see my stock exterior.
I hear you. I approached it like this. Mod it from the begining knowing it's a good platform. Jump in with both feet, besides I'm spending my kids inhiertence. They can save for their own future ST.?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Coming from a Kenne Bell Mustang with 517RWHP this was supposed to be a daily. This thing is so smooth and refined, it's a blast to grab gears with. I'm impressed to say the least. Can't wait to emplacement the little snail and put down some power. The car isn't going to be an auto cross car or a land speed car haha. It's gonna be a daily, but a serious daily with its toes dipped in the extreme end, going to do the suspension as well because it's going to be a smooth controllable (3rd gear lol) car. That's why I'm going 5858 over 2871R. Plus I have a fettish for turbo lag. Reminds me of the good ole big turbo cars from the 80's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts