Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

In about 2 days we will cease production until the storm has subsided. We are located in south Florida, where the storm is expected to hit full on. If anyone placed an order, please give us 1-2 weeks to recover.

Best,

Dan

·
Administrator
11,806 Posts
Hello everyone.

In about 2 days we will cease production until the storm has subsided. We are located in south Florida, where the storm is expected to hit full on. If anyone placed an order, please give us 1-2 weeks to recover.

Best,

Dan
Oh **** Dan!

Lock her down and gtfo!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Hello everyone.

Best,

Dan
Best of luck to you and your loved ones, this is a scary one, our thoughts are with you.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Best of luck be safe...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Pff, weak. CNC machines work better when completely submerged with floodwater, because the water acts as a coolant.

JK, be safe! Hope all your equipment escapes unscathed.

·
Vendor
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys, thanks for the support. I was terrified leaving the shop for 3 days. This was actually my first vacation in 2 years (since I started VT). I was forced to leave, that was the only way I was going to take time off, hah. I went up to north carolina to meet with some friends and stayed there. I drove to Asheville in the ST, was a very fun road trip, my first in the ST. I am not a beer drinker, but Asheville has the most breweries I have ever seen in one place. Every corner I turned there was a brewery making Pirates Beard, White Sloth, Ball Juice or some other weird name beer. I tried the white zombie, very good stuff. The shop is OK, no flooding, machines are ok, but our central AC won't work :( Other than that, everything seems to be fine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts