Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a 16 plate mk3 facelift about 3 weeks ago and loving it. Just dropping in here to say hello.
Im Russell and im from Suffolk in the UK. Im a composer for TV by day and have been modding Fords since i passed my test many many moons ago.
Looking forward to getting to know you all and learning some tricks and tips along the way also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fullsizeoutput_244.jpeg fullsizeoutput_23c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_236.jpeg fullsizeoutput_24b.jpeg

I havent altered anything yet.The first owner selected the option 19's which i really like. I have a Dreamscience imap arriving tomorrow so ill use the mild map until i get the induction and a few bits sorted.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I really like the black on black look you have going on! Awesome buy and welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wish I could get European style plates in Texas. Yours looks just like my 2017 black ST2 but your steering wheel is on the wrong side! :haha: I do have an Everton FC sticker on the back though :big smile:

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Wish I could get European style plates in Texas. Yours looks just like my 2017 black ST2 but your steering wheel is on the wrong side! :haha: I do have an Everton FC sticker on the back though :big smile:
It sure is weird seeing the interior mirrored in the ST!

Great looking car! Welcome to the forum!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts