Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I picked up a RR 2014 FoST last week. It's got 25k miles, and is has a few really well done mods. I searched forever for low miles unmolested in my price range, but it just wasn't happening. Loving the car so far. It's not the fastest I've had(2000 Firebird) or the best handling(2003 Miata), but it's a really great combo. Looking forward to falling down the new car rabbit hole with it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Welcome! Post some pictures!
Not too much to see currently. Just tint and 20/25 spacers that were on it when I bought it. Also has COBB FMIC, and COBB short throw. I upgraded interior and reverse lights to LED for visibility. Really clean car though, just needs a few rock chips fixed, and a light paint correction.

20170401_174131.jpg

Just noticed how tiny it looks next to my wife's C-MAX. That car, and how good it's been, is what convinced me to come back to Ford.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Consider yourself lucky for mods, Cobb has a shop in Plano. I had almost their entire product line installed there.
Oh yeah, I actually searched super hard for an ST2 or ST3 that was unmolested and in my price range for quite a while with no luck. This car was really well done, and seemed to be taken care of well. Not like I wouldn't end up buying these parts for it anyways.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I guess i forgot to ask, what part of north Texas do you reside from?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in Denton, but frequent the Carrollton area a lot too.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
North Texas st's Facebook group

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I turn a wrench at audi plano on north toll road and plano pkwy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey everyone, I picked up a RR 2014 FoST last week. It's got 25k miles, and is has a few really well done mods. I searched forever for low miles unmolested in my price range, but it just wasn't happening. Loving the car so far. It's not the fastest I've had(2000 Firebird) or the best handling(2003 Miata), but it's a really great combo. Looking forward to falling down the new car rabbit hole with it.
:welcome: to the rabbit hole!

McKinney area here... hit me up if you're looking for goodies. I've recently parted ways with my MY13 FoST but have much to share!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:welcome: to the rabbit hole!

McKinney area here... hit me up if you're looking for goodies. I've recently parted ways with my MY13 FoST but have much to share!
Oh yeah man, I've already annoyed my wife plenty talking about the car and buying an AP.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts