Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
And I just drove 40+ KMs round trip and my TPMS never came on, so...I'm still slightly confused about the options on my car.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
And I just drove 40+ KMs round trip and my TPMS never came on, so...I'm still slightly confused about the options on my car.
Try the tpms relearn process... if the car doesnt respond to it, then you dont have tpms but if it lets you reset each tire then you know you do. If you use the letting air out of the tires method, make sure you are near an air source (the alternative is buying a ford reset tool.)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I own a 16MY Canadian ST, and from what I can tell it's a bit of an oddity. It's got the full leather Recaro seats, heated steering wheel, and ambient lighting. However, I have base SYNC (tiny screen, non-touch), no carbon fiber accent pack, no subwoofer, no moonroof. I believe this was a 16MY only build spec for Canada.
Yeah that's super weird. What country? Original owner? I would imagine there were some parts being swapped

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Try the tpms relearn process...
Didn't get around to trying that yet, but can now confirm that TPMS is installed. Finally, after owning the car since August, I took it for a hour long drive on Friday with it's sensor-less snow tires. Probably around the 30-40 minute mark, the TPMS finally registered a problem. Of course, as soon as I got back home and parked it in the garage next to my summer tires, it cleared.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts