1. Usually Shell - 91oct is all we get up here in COQuestions, looking at your photos:
1. What brand of fuel do you use?
2. What RPM do you normally drive at?
3. What type of oil do you use, Mineral Base (Regular Oil), Semi-Synthetic, or Full Synthetic?
3. Do you do a lot of local short trips or long ones at highway speeds?
2. I hover around 2500 - 3k when just steady cruising, but I don't granny shift. I'll wind it out a bit and he car gets romped at least once or twice daily. Doging these engines is no Bueno.
3. Full Synthetic and it gets changed every 5k. Motorcraft filter and if not available I'll use Wixx
4. I bought the car with 50k on it. I put 25k of mostly highway. Our speed limits are 75mph on the interstate and the early AM crowd cruised 85mph.
I agree with a lot of what you've said and have heard it in my readings as well. Basically, get it to running temp and don't be a wuss when you drive it. Shift over 3k and romp it once in a while. Probably goes a long way. Earning leaves for eco is not what this car is about.
Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk