Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how I am meant to find this out. I live in Australia so my car is right hand drive which rules out USDM I would suppose.

Thanks for the help in advance.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I would assume you would be able to tell using the VIN.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've heard of JDM... which is japan and such. Maybe ADM is more generic for asian?
Cobb likely has something on their website. Also if you just plug the Accessport into your car, it should tell you what it identified as and have the stock cobb maps for you :)

Reactions: 11Camo

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought ADM was Australian Domestic market as well but apparently Stratified don't support it with their tunes which sucks. I will have to wait until the access port arrives and check the info once I plug it in...

·
Registered
150 Posts
I thought ADM was Australian Domestic market as well but apparently Stratified don't support it with their tunes which sucks. I will have to wait until the access port arrives and check the info once I plug it in...
This was taken right off Stratified website.
Supports:

2013-2016 Focus ST (Unmodified OEM K03 turbo)
Stage 0 (stock) - Stage 3 (fully bolted) on Stock fuel system
USDM, ADM, EDM
91OCT/95RON to 94OCT/98RON

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This was taken right off Stratified website.
Supports:

2013-2016 Focus ST (Unmodified OEM K03 turbo)
Stage 0 (stock) - Stage 3 (fully bolted) on Stock fuel system
USDM, ADM, EDM
91OCT/95RON to 94OCT/98RON
In my email I received it said "If yours is a 2015 ADM, we do not support it" They just asked me to double check when the accessport arrives and send them the info. Strange as their website says its supported.

·
Registered
150 Posts
In my email I received it said "If yours is a 2015 ADM, we do not support it" They just asked me to double check when the accessport arrives and send them the info. Strange as their website says its supported.
Bummer.. It could just be something that they put on there and never changed. I see it happen every day. Websites always lie, gotta call and ask or hear their official response before 100% trusting the website. I hoped for your sake though that they would tune ya. Hopefully you aren't ADM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts