Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I buy the red recaro seats that come in the fiesta st and will they bolt in a focus st? Are they the same size as the focus st2 st3.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Where can I buy the red recaro seats that come in the fiesta st and will they bolt in a focus st? Are they the same size as the focus st2 st3.
It's not a direct swap but apparently someone has made the Focus seats fit in the Fiesta. It appears a lot of the connectors are different. I am sure the procedure could be reversed. See here: Installing Focus ST3 full leather Recaros in Fiesta ST

As to where to get them: Check fiesta market places, junk yards, etc. Worst case scenario would be to order then from the dealer but that would be $$.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks I have an ST1 so I'd have less connectors to worry about. I'm curious to know what ford would charge for them.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fiesta ST has Orange recaros. The only red ones came on the euro Focus ST.

Sent from another garage.
Oh really? Why only euro???? That makes me want them even more. Thanks for the info

·
Administrator
13,262 Posts
Where was this from? Also can you just buy the whole set of seats from this same place?
You really dug this one up, lol

Those prices are direct from Ford UK. Just the skins. You'd be spending a whole lot more money for full seats, and shipping would be a total nightmare if you live in the USA.

·
Registered
58 Posts
You really dug this one up, lol

Those prices are direct from Ford UK. Just the skins. You'd be spending a whole lot more money for full seats, and shipping would be a total nightmare if you live in the USA.
I'd be down to get a quote on them at least. I'm kinda hoping I can find a used set and have them shipped but so far I can't seem to find any.

·
Administrator
13,262 Posts
I'd be down to get a quote on them at least. I'm kinda hoping I can find a used set and have them shipped but so far I can't seem to find any.
Yeah, its not easy. I have looked into it myself.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Could try this dutch Ford breaker: https://rhenoy.nl/en/
When the ST went out of production, this company bought all ST parts that were left at the factory including seats in every colour.
Dont know if they ship to the US and what will be quoted for that

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.