One of my favorite interior features on the new ST so far is the beautiful 8" display in the center. If your like me then you've probably already begun to tinker with all of the new options with the My Ford Touch system. A quick way to make it more personal and add your own style is to change the background wallpaper. Here's a quick step by step on how to change the background from the default black color and I've included some custom FOCUS ST.org wallpapers.
- The My Ford Touch wallpapers can be gif, jpg, png, and bmp with a maximum file size of 1.5MB.
- Wallpaper Dimensions are 800px x 384px.
1. Load the wallpaper images on a USB Drive.
2. Insert the USB Device into the USB port in the central console (under the armrest)
3. Select the Settings Options
4. Select Display Options
5. Select Edit Wallpaper
6. Select "Add" and then from your USB device select what images you would like to import. This will just copy the images from your USB drive into the MFT system
7. Once the files have been uploaded, press the back arrow and then highlight the image you want and select Save.
8. Select the Home button and you should see your image now appear!
That's actually my car in the background
To download these images click on the links below: