Full bolt on ST3 black

·
Registered
4 Posts
2015 st3 tuxedo black here in Moore

·
Registered
92 Posts
2014 ST3 Oxford White in Norman. We have any meets scheduled or is the OKC cars and coffee host some regulars? Just picked my ST up this week and am loving it. Also, I saw a RR ST at teh OKC VA the other day with some mudflaps and a wing riser (and im guessing a few other mods) Is that anyone on here?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just picked up a "new to me" 13 ST in Blue. I'm in Yukon. Traded my 08 Wrangler unlimited for it so it is quite the change. It is a blast to drive though. I'm also pretty new to the area, can anyone recommend a window tint place?

·
Registered
11 Posts
My ST.JPG
14 ST3 in Edmond

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Just saw a PB at 40/44 this morning and a white ST with blacked out windows at sooner and Tecumseh a week or so ago

·
Registered
19 Posts
If it was blacked out windows, mudflaps and an MBRP exhaust it was my old focus. I traded it in may. Got rid of my motorcycle too. Only reason I traded it. I've seen it a few times on 35 E.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
If it was blacked out windows, mudflaps and an MBRP exhaust it was my old focus. I traded it in may. Got rid of my motorcycle too. Only reason I traded it. I've seen it a few times on 35 E.
Well it was sitting at the light (heading south on Sooner) with other cars around it so I didn't get a good look or to hear it but what I did see of it, it looked really clean.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Wondering if anyone on here picked up my old car....'14 OW ST3 with 15% tint and pro-cal tuned from Bob Moore? I traded the car in around September 2015...had 16k on the clock...

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
15 MM ST2. currently living in Fort Worth but make it back to OKC at least once a month for family, Thunder games, or Sooner football. originally from MWC but called Moore home.

141 - 160 of 176 Posts