Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
im not running an aftermarket antenna but i did cut my factory one for clearance with boomba wing risers. I do get a little bit of static on certain stations that i didnt get before, but its only in certain areas, not bad at all.

Reactions: Toadster

·
Registered
477 Posts
I bought the Perrin 2 inch antenna from Rally Sport Direct, and paid about that much. I've only been using it for a week but it seems to work well. I live in the city and don't listen to distant stations though. There's also a 4 inch version, reviews of both are generally favorable.

·
Registered
168 Posts
People still listen to the radio?
Yea. Ever since Napster went down for me.

I couldn't stand the ****ty quality of Sirius any more and HD Radio in my area is good enough for me. Anything else I feel like playing is usually from YouTube from my phone.

Reactions: Toadster

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yea. Ever since Napster went down for me.

I couldn't stand the shitty quality of Sirius any more and HD Radio in my area is good enough for me. Anything else I feel like playing is usually from YouTube from my phone.
Are you telling my you've been listening to the same 3 guns n roses songs for the past 15 years?

Pandora has HD(ish)

Also, torrents.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the stubby on mine, I think it was like $15 on amazon? I haven't had any reception issues although I do rarely use AM/FM. Sirius worked great though idk if it even uses that antenna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
which one on amazon did you get? i can't find one that says that it fits the Focus ST.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
I listen to Spotified 99.98% of the time, but the stubby that came with my car of unknown brand works great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts