Just curious to know if I should wait a while, as I'm still under 5k miles.
Not really concerned about the warranty as I know that's pretty much wasted by now. Just wasn't sure if I should have a few more miles on the odometer before taking the plunge. Looks like I'll be getting back in touch with Stratified for another revision.you've already done enough to void the warranty. why wait any longer?