Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2013 Saturday and I'm not quite sure what package it is. It wasn't from a Ford dealer so I don't think they knew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
219 Posts
I just bought a 2013 Saturday and I'm not quite sure what package it is. It wasn't from a Ford dealer so I don't think they knew.

Do you have recaro seats, projector headlights, and a sunroof? A big display radio or small?

BooSTed Aspirations

·
Registered
15 Posts
ST1: Base model No touch screen, base model sound system, basic seats, and halogen headlights
ST2: My Ford Touch system, Sony sound system with 10" sub, and upgraded partial leather recaros
ST3: Everything the ST2 has but full leather and heated recaros, projector headlights LEDs.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,881 Posts
ST1: Base model No touch screen, base model sound system, basic seats, and halogen headlights
ST2: My Ford Touch system, Sony sound system with 10" sub, and upgraded partial leather recaros
ST3: Everything the ST2 has but full leather and heated recaros, projector headlights LEDs.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
2015+ ST2 also has HIDs. Also ST1 has sport seats not the basic ones.

Sent from another garage.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Also ST1 has sport seats not the basic ones.
well not the basic seats for any focus, but the basic seats for a ST.

but as long as the previous owner didn't switch out the seats himself (which the percentage of people who have done that is extremely small) the seats are your easiest clue to see what trim you have...

basic ST/sport seats = ST1
partial leather Recaro's = ST2
and full leather Recaro's = ST3

also I agree with the above, kinda crazy to buy a car and not know which trim it is as it makes a pretty big difference in the value, and not knowing makes it hard to compair to everything else in your area and see if the price was a good deal or a bad deal...

·
Registered
371 Posts
If you post pictures we will tell you what you have

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
no need to even take pictures...

if your seats look like this you have an ST1
530d1348429402-recaro-not-recaro-question-473076_375315709171228_275256485843818_995636_72741447.jpg

if your seats look like this (or any color) then you have an ST2
531d1348429403-recaro-not-recaro-question-recaro-smoke1.jpg

or if your seats look like this then you have an ST3
494d1427424577-how-do-you-like-us-spec-seats-2013-ford-focus-st-recaro-seats.jpg

·
Premium Member
13,881 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Unless someone swapped seats.

Sent from another garage.
this ^^^

There is alot of other aspects to the car but seats is the easiest for sure
yep, and as I mentioned before that post, while that is a possibility, the probability is extremely small. its definitely going to be a fraction of a percent

to add to my previous post, if you have Recaro's AND manual climate controls, then congrats, you won the lottery and got lucky with upgraded seats and if you have cheap seats and auto climate controls, then you got got by the previous owner.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I figured it out! I have an ST3! Thanks guys!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts