Ford Focus ST Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2018 Ford Focus ST2
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m still very new to this website and it’s functions, that being said I saw a Cobb access port I was very interested in but I couldn’t see how to reply to the original post or message the seller directly. It still says it’s for sale though.

· Registered
180 Posts

Most of those rules are if you're going to sell something, but it's still good to give it all a read. That being said, I think you need a minimum point count to PM other members.

· Registered
33 Posts
I’m still very new to this website and it’s functions, that being said I saw a Cobb access port I was very interested in but I couldn’t see how to reply to the original post or message the seller directly. It still says it’s for sale though.
Ant, I sent you a message about an AP. Check your conversations

· Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
9,383 Posts
You must have 25 posts to participate in the forums marketplace. We have to do this to cut down on spammers as well as people that show up here just to try and buy and sell. We want contributing members.

That being said, if you post-bomb to get your count up, that won't fly here either. Introduce yourself, share pics of your car, contribute some and hang out here for a while.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.