Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I will post my review here since mine seems to keep getting deleted from their website.. Sorry in advance for the wall of text..

On May 8th I sent an email to Panda asking about their CXR Intercooler and when it would ship if I purchased it that week. I was told it would ship the following week so on May 9th I placed my order. On May 16th I sent a follow up email asking if my IC had shipped yet and I got a response saying they were out for a few days and it would ship by the end of the week, if not the beginning of the next week. On May 23rd I sent another email to get another update since I did not receive any tracking information yet about my order, but this time I did not receive any answer. Sent multiple emails after this and called a few times I did not hear from them, even posted on their facebook. At this point I was forced to dispute my paypal charge as it has been over 3 weeks since I purchased the part and 2 weeks since anyone has contacted me. As I am writing this I just got received an email from Paypal saying the company refunded my money but still have not heard any reason as to why I was ignored or why they couldn't ship me the IC. Tried leaving 2 separate reviews on their website and the disappear after a few hours...

TL/DR: Ordered an intercooler after being told it would ship within a week. Waited 3 weeks and after being ignored for 2 weeks I disputed my paypal payment. Panda refunded the money without saying anything.. Reviews on their website keep getting deleted..

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm in the same boat on same product, though I ordered mine April 8th. Sent an email, opened a ticket, and called prolly 20+ times now with 0 responses or communication.

Giving them 1 more week before dispute it since they are doing my tune. Waiting on it as well lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in the same boat on same product, though I ordered mine April 8th. Sent an email, opened a ticket, and called prolly 20+ times now with 0 responses or communication.

Giving them 1 more week before dispute it since they are doing my tune. Waiting on it as well lol
Wow I was starting to think it was only me.. You have much more patience then I do. Too bad my reviews on their website keep getting deleted, it would be nice to warn people about this.. I wonder how many other people left reviews that are no longer there as well..

·
Administrator
11,830 Posts
Deleting honest experiences from their website. Classy move Panda.

·
Administrator
11,830 Posts
One more thing, under our Site's Vendor rules

9. Vendors who have purchased their own company specific section within the vendor section of the forum will have permission to moderate posts and threads in their own sections. This included editing posts, deleting posts, and deleting topics. This power is to be used to keep the section clean and organised and not for deleting negative feedback. Vendors caught deleting negative feedback can face an infraction up to and including being banned from the site.

Reactions: CL8i

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

9. Vendors who have purchased their own company specific section within the vendor section of the forum will have permission to moderate posts and threads in their own sections. This included editing posts, deleting posts, and deleting topics. This power is to be used to keep the section clean and organised and not for deleting negative feedback. Vendors caught deleting negative feedback can face an infraction up to and including being banned from the site.
Thanks for posting this! I'm sure if they had the chance they would delete this thread as well. They also deleted my comment on their facebook that called then out.. It seems like they put more effort into masking their bad reviews than they do in actually trying to please the customer.. At least in my situation.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I guess I will post my review here since mine seems to keep getting deleted from their website.. Sorry in advance for the wall of text..

On May 8th I sent an email to Panda asking about their CXR Intercooler and when it would ship if I purchased it that week. I was told it would ship the following week so on May 9th I placed my order. On May 16th I sent a follow up email asking if my IC had shipped yet and I got a response saying they were out for a few days and it would ship by the end of the week, if not the beginning of the next week. On May 23rd I sent another email to get another update since I did not receive any tracking information yet about my order, but this time I did not receive any answer. Sent multiple emails after this and called a few times I did not hear from them, even posted on their facebook. At this point I was forced to dispute my paypal charge as it has been over 3 weeks since I purchased the part and 2 weeks since anyone has contacted me. As I am writing this I just got received an email from Paypal saying the company refunded my money but still have not heard any reason as to why I was ignored or why they couldn't ship me the IC. Tried leaving 2 separate reviews on their website and the disappear after a few hours...

TL/DR: Ordered an intercooler after being told it would ship within a week. Waited 3 weeks and after being ignored for 2 weeks I disputed my paypal payment. Panda refunded the money without saying anything.. Reviews on their website keep getting deleted..
Sorry you had a bad experience with us. This is not our norm to loose contact. May was not a good month for me. I had to run out 2 week of May because my aunt passed. Followed week we had a obligations to be team support for a rally event following week was memorial and one of our team members weddings. I apologize for loosing contact in between all of this and not getting your intercooler out.

We had a expected day to ship when we talked with you. Upon returning from the event we where out thinking it would ship we learned our welders wife was in the hospital and he was out of commission for a week and a half putting things behind and we tried to reach out to everyone had open orders. We failed to reach you.

You opened a case through PayPal and we refunded you the money as we did not deliver a product or good service.

To this subject we gave you a expected ship date that was not 3 weeks and failed to meet it but generally these take 3 weeks to make and ship as stated on the product description!

Again I am sorry for loosing contact with you that is unacceptable and do not blame you for being angry. We are still trying to find a customer service representative for us as the last one had step away for family meaning it's back on my plate as I am building engines doing installs and running our small shop. If you call and do not get a answer because I am on the phone or under a car. We please ask everyone leave a message so I can call back asap!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts

Thanks for posting this! I'm sure if they had the chance they would delete this thread as well. They also deleted my comment on their facebook that called then out.. It seems like they put more effort into masking their bad reviews than they do in actually trying to please the customer.. At least in my situation.
I deleted your Facebook comment because that is not place could have messaged us there etc.

You got your money back you are now just on a war path knowing we are not a corporation but a very small business that wouldn't be here if this is all we did to people.

·
Administrator
11,830 Posts
I deleted your Facebook comment because that is not place could have messaged us there etc.

You got your money back you are now just on a war path knowing we are not a corporation but a very small business that wouldn't be here if this is all we did to people.
Life happens, communication smooths things over though. Nobody likes to be left in the dark. Granted when crap hits the fan the last thing anyone has time for is to be ****ing around sending messages.

This thread caught my attention because it was locked, and had TWO members with similar service across two different months.

Hopefully you guys don't run into any more situations, get back on track, and people get some answers.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts

Life happens, communication smooths things over though. Nobody likes to be left in the dark. Granted when crap hits the fan the last thing anyone has time for is to be ****ing around sending messages.

This thread caught my attention because it was locked, and had TWO members with similar service across two different months.

Hopefully you guys don't run into any more situations, get back on track, and people get some answers.
I'm not really a fan of thos mobile version. I fat finger the lock took me 5min figure out why I couldn't reply lol.

We are getting caught up quickly and more stock is being bought. We are trying to get away from built to order but I send a po for 15cores by time they are done they sell.

I appreciate all the support from our customers. We are small shop trying to please everyone and put out stellar tunes products and engines

·
Registered
4 Posts
Chris messaged me before I got the chance to check this thread again. All I was wanting was an update so all is good.

Silver lining, I finally joined the forum after lurking for 5 months.

·
Administrator
11,830 Posts
Chris messaged me before I got the chance to check this thread again. All I was wanting was an update so all is good.

Welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Welcome! Hopefully everything gets figured out for you.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I don't know why my post was deleted but it certainly assured I won't do business with Panda.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
it was deleted as it did no pertain to us or getting my customers handled. i am sorry that upset you just trying to keep this thread on topic with our issues to resolve them quickly best we can.

Had a similar issue with a cellphone case company. Would delete negative reviews from their website and wouldn't respond to any form of contact. I'll only buy from websites that are part of the BBB. It's sad that hardly any companies have honesty anymore. It's disgusting actually.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts