Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A quick question - how do the hoodies fit (loose, normal, tight)? Do they shrink much? I plan to order one in from Canada and returning it wouldn't really be cost effective, so I want to get it right! im 6 ft, 210 lbs. Was looking at XL or 2XL. I like a comfortable fit but not super baggy. Thanks for anyone who has any insight.

PS: @[email protected] Any thanksgiving deals coming this year? I've got my eye on a hoodie, plate frame, and mug ;)

·
Registered
415 Posts
A quick question - how do the hoodies fit (loose, normal, tight)? Do they shrink much? I plan to order one in from Canada and returning it wouldn't really be cost effective, so I want to get it right! im 6 ft, 210 lbs. Was looking at XL or 2XL. I like a comfortable fit but not super baggy. Thanks for anyone who has any insight.

PS: @[email protected] Any thanksgiving deals coming this year? I've got my eye on a hoodie, plate frame, and mug ;)
Hey Michanical,

Thanks for checking in on the hoodies. The hoodies are printed on a Hanes blank so they are a quality product. Since they are 90% cotton there will be some shrinkage over time but nothing drastic. Standing 6ft and .. um .. 225ish XL is the size that works best for me (loose but not baggy). Below is a sizing chart that will provide more details.

I just set up an 8% discount offer good until 11/30 so please jump on that by entering SAVE8 in the discount field while placing an order.

Give me a shout if you have any further questions!

John

Pullover Hoodie Sweatshirt.jpg

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Michanical,

Thanks for checking in on the hoodies. The hoodies are printed on a Hanes blank so they are a quality product. Since they are 90% cotton there will be some shrinkage over time but nothing drastic. Standing 6ft and .. um .. 225ish XL is the size that works best for me (loose but not baggy). Below is a sizing chart that will provide more details.

I just set up an 8% discount offer good until 11/30 so please jump on that by entering SAVE8 in the discount field while placing an order.

Give me a shout if you have any further questions!

John

View attachment 116964
Awesome, thanks John! You'll have an order soon!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got my plate frames, hoodie, and mug, thanks! Might have to order another one size larger after all (it fits perfect now, but after washing....). Oh well, someone I know will have a nice warm gift this Christmas :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Got my plate frames, hoodie, and mug, thanks! Might have to order another one size larger after all (it fits perfect now, but after washing....). Oh well, someone I know will have a nice warm gift this Christmas :)
Michanical, If it turned out to be too small afterall I'm happy to replace it with the next size up. Just let me know. John

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey man, that's awesome, thank you!! I washed it and it's too small for me, I was thinking of just giving it away and getting another one since sending it back from here would cost half as much as buying another. Look out for my order and have a merry christmas!

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Michanical, If it turned out to be too small afterall I'm happy to replace it with the next size up. Just let me know. John
Hey man, that's awesome, thank you!! I washed it and it's too small for me, I was thinking of just giving it away and getting another one since sending it back from here would cost half as much as buying another. Look out for my order and have a merry christmas!
Wow, customer satisfaction at it's finest!

·
Registered
415 Posts
No need to return the smallish one. Give that one to another FST enthusiast that it will fit ... maybe list it in the Pay it Forward thread (have the new owner pay postage?). Your call on what to do with the hoodie.

Shoot me a PM or email [email protected] with the size and color you'd like for the replacement and I'll make it happen.

John

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No need to return the smallish one. Give that one to another FST enthusiast that it will fit ... maybe list it in the Pay it Forward thread (have the new owner pay postage?). Your call on what to do with the hoodie.

Shoot me a PM or email [email protected] with the size and color you'd like for the replacement and I'll make it happen.

John
Really? :D

Dude, that's amazing. Thank you again! Let me at least pay your shipping cost. Will PM you!

·
Registered
415 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
This sounds really cool, any way they can be available in a Big &Tall? I'm 6'5 and regular clothes are too short

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts