Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed this today. The center of my "o" is missing in my Ford logo.
Is everyone's like this?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Looks like you have taken the occasional rock to the front....perhaps a perfectly placed rock did it.

Reactions: Boricuallama

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like you have taken the occasional rock to the front....perhaps a perfectly placed rock did it.
Bulls eye !!

(Better than a big gash in the paint I guess)

·
Premium Member
2018 Ford Focus ST1
933 Posts
I think you should drill it out to 22 cal hole size so you can put in a James-Bond-like machine gun... just for those occasions when some turd wants to brake check you. ;)

·
Registered
2016 Magnetic Metallic ST3
9 Posts
My eyesight is not so good these days, I'm not seeing the hole in the 'o' I can see one in the 'd' though. Lucky hit though, rocks only ever seem to dent my fog lights :(

·
Premium Member
‘13 Focus ST3, Tuxedo Black
179 Posts
At least it’s not a hole in your block 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Super Moderator
8,590 Posts
My eyesight is not so good these days, I'm not seeing the hole in the 'o' I can see one in the 'd' though. Lucky hit though, rocks only ever seem to dent my fog lights :(
The second hole is in the part of the "F" just above the "O".

·
Registered
2017 MM ST3
414 Posts
I also have a hole in my Ford logo like that. but that's because I had my body shop guy remove it and fill it in...😂

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
... The hole is ‘For’ the ‘D’

A white FSwerks Tuned, Steeda Breathing, Straight Piped, Symp Deleted 2015 FoST-2, sitting on Fifteen52 Tarmac’s, wrapped in Indy 500’s. - SD

·
Premium Member
‘13 Focus ST3, Tuxedo Black
179 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Turbosmart BPV, Dual OCCs, Innovative RMM, JBR Intake & SS Arm, 245/40R18
607 Posts
I covered my logo up with an ST sticker. The front one has a cut from a rock in less than a year.
I wouldn't mind a black background dome logo with silver Ford script, but didn't see any. All kinds of options for larger F150s tho.

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
392 Posts
I covered my logo up with an ST sticker. The front one has a cut from a rock in less than a year.
I wouldn't mind a black background dome logo with silver Ford script, but didn't see any. All kinds of options for larger F150s tho.
There is a guy on ebay who sells genuine Ford emblems hand painted and they're badass looking...

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Turbosmart BPV, Dual OCCs, Innovative RMM, JBR Intake & SS Arm, 245/40R18
607 Posts
There is a guy on ebay who sells genuine Ford emblems hand painted and they're badass looking...
I think I remember seeing those, but kinda pricey?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts