Ford Focus ST Forum banner

101 - 104 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just meant based on average miles per year equating to 294,000 miles in the time the car has been driving. As far as longevity to that mileage, I dont see it being a problem.

It'll be 3 or 4 car batteries, an alternator or two, a bunch of spark plugs, maybe some coil packs, a few purge valves, a BPV, and all the regular maint. Maybe a turbo, not sure at that point.
Yeah that sounds about right for the maintenance i’ve had to do. The turbo swap was pretty cheap considering the system is shared with many other vehicles in the ford lineup.

·
Registered
69 Posts
109,000Km, 2014 bought new. Only routine service with brake pad changes and on the 4th set of tyres as I damaged one set. With 40 degree Celsius (105F) for 4 months of the year tyres start to develop small cracks in about two years as it is parked outside in the heat. Cobb stage 1 and for the past 6 months a Stratified tune. Not driven hard and really need an intercooler. Hopefully post COVID lockdown I will get one installed.

·
Premium Member
2014 Focus ST ST3.
287 Posts
Not sure if this qualifies for high mileage yet.....70K Stage 3 14' ST3. second owner. Going strong. Regularly maintained with better than factory recommended products. changed rotors, driver axle, tires, belt tensioner pulley, tranny fluid. Bushings and suspension components are next. And i do drive it like i stole it.

101 - 104 of 104 Posts