Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guy just wanna say hi from switzerland. i found these forum of course on google. At google i also found the massive market about the tuning parts in the US ! But a lot of modifications are not allowed in switzerland because of the hard law about tuned cars here.
It look like the forum has already a lot of informations about the Focus ST.

Now i own also a Focus ST 2013 in black. Before i had the old model with the 5 cylinder turbo engine in white and also with a lot of modifications and for me enough hp an torque.

I`m excited for good conversation in theses forum about the ST. Sorry for my bad english haha!

Finally i made some pictures of my new 2013 ST.

Current mods:

- lower springs
- 8.5 x 18 Rims
- Inoxcar Cat Back Exhaust
- ECU Stage 1 should be about 300 hp but i will check it on the dyno next summer after my other mods
- Mountune Airfilter in the original Airbox
- Mountune Shifter
- Red Taillights
- Yellow Fog Lights

To do list:
- Black Ford Emblems front & back
- Brake Calipers RED
- Intercooler
- DENSO Sparks
- Intake Pipe
- Short Shifter
- Velossa Tech Snorkel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Rim Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Rim Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hatchback

·
Registered
917 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Welcome! Lot of information here. Really like your "old" ST, it is shame Ford never brought those to the states!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The old ST was available as 3-door and 5 door version. In the past i always drive 3 door models but now i would always take a five door car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys i can remember that i found a topic abut tighten the stock wastage on the mk3. but i cannot found it again. some help please :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
I visited Switzerland about 15 years ago and just loved it. Mostly Zurich and to the East towards Liechtenstein, though I briefly got to visit Geneva. Looking to pass through on my way from France to southern Germany in 2019. You have an absolutely gorgeous country!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Sitting in the Las Vegas airport a couple of years ago, I got to chat with a family from Liechtenstein.....very nice people! What's the current price of premium gas in Switzerland? Down below $3/US gallon here...

·
Administrator
12,618 Posts
Sitting in the Las Vegas airport a couple of years ago, I got to chat with a family from Liechtenstein.....very nice people! What's the current price of premium gas in Switzerland? Down below $3/US gallon here...
It's normally better to either quote, or use the "mention" in posts to make sure the person is alerted to your response. If you don't then there is a good chance that your comment may go unnoticed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
1 Liter is now about 1.50 CHF. I was in L.A. two weeks ago, so your gas is much cheaper.

On the weekend i heading to Las Vegas on the Speedtrack and there are parked two ST`s but before i can talk with these guys they are gone, saw them pushing hard on the freeway entrance i think they tuned the ST hard because the Mustang has no chance haha.

I also talk to a guy with a ST at Venice Beach, so nice you can remove all mufflers for better sound. Here in switzerland you get a big ticket :-/ You need papers for every tuning part and thats why the parts so expensve here. In the USA you have a lot of tuning parts for the ST so nice, but all this parts are " illegal " in switzerland :-(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts