Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I have been a long time lurker here and have found the answers to many of my questions here. I love the forum and figured I need to make an introduction.

I have a 2018 Focus ST ST3 package. I’ve had it close to a year and just passed 15k miles. I have ran it with a few combinations so far.

I had a leftover SCT tuner from my F-150 and decided to go with an Unleashed tune instead of going the Cobb tuner route. I have ran it mostly tune only and love the added torque. I did put a Roush catback on for about a month and found it to be too much drone for my 99% highway use. I knew about the drone prior to purchase, but got it for really cheap on the marketplace and decided to give it a try. I quickly went back to stock exhaust.

I recently put a mountune filter on and wish I had done it sooner. It’s nice to hear some turbo sounds!

Last week I came across a 20% off coupon on autoanything and picked up a Magnaflow catback. It was hard to find info online for reviews, but I did read it was a pretty quiet exhaust with little to no drone. For the price I got it for, it is worth a try.

Anyway, thanks for having me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
xeroevil
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing