Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm a mom of two who's been looking for a fuel efficient, sporty, family car. I really liked how the Ford Edge looked but I wasn't thrilled with the gas mileage. I owned a 2000 Focus LX prior to being a mom and loved it. So, I'm excited to see that Ford is offering the Focus ST! I plan on getting it in Performance Blue.

I know it's dirty but here's a picture of my old white Focus.

2000focus-pic1.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
915 Posts
think you are making a wise decision STMOM i drive a 2012 focus titanium and i cant wait to see what the extra 70-80 horsepower feels like!! so excited!!

·
Super Moderator
6,550 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm a mom of two who's been looking for a fuel efficient, sporty, family car. I really liked how the Ford Edge looked but I wasn't thrilled with the gas mileage. I owned a 2000 Focus LX prior to being a mom and loved it. So, I'm excited to see that Ford is offering the Focus ST! I plan on getting it in Performance Blue.

I know it's dirty but here's a picture of my old white Focus.

View attachment 37
Hey Stmom, was looking at those mountains in the back ground and thought they looked familiar. I lived in El Paso for a while and thought they looked alot like the mountains between there and Las Cruces. checked the map and saw you are in Alamogordo. Beautiful country down there.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Stmom, was looking at those mountains in the back ground and thought they looked familiar. I lived in El Paso for a while and thought they looked alot like the mountains between there and Las Cruces. checked the map and saw you are in Alamogordo. Beautiful country down there.
That's funny that you recognized it that easily! It is beautiful here. I love the mountains, clear blue skies, and sunsets.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
When I saw the first photos of mars come through, I thought to myself "wow that looks alot like New Mexico"

Odd I thought that was a few houses built on Mars :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcom STMOM :welcome::welcome::focus-st-smilie:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts