Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon everyone, my name is Mikey.

I purchased my 2016 ST two days ago and I love it so much.
st1-edited.jpg st2-edited.jpg st3-edited.jpg

My previous car was my baby, my 02 dipped Mustang.
View attachment DSC_0305-edited.jpg

Looking forward to being here with everyone!

I plan on doing mods in this order, as I can afford them (correct me if its a bad order, I'm 100% new to FI engines, and most engine performance in general TBH): BOV, intercooler, Accessport, and OCC.

PS you can follow me on IG: @Galaxynewedge (until I can figure out a new name)

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Good afternoon everyone, my name is Mikey.

I purchased my 2016 ST two days ago and I love it so much.

My previous car was my baby, my 02 dipped Mustang.

Looking forward to being here with everyone!

I plan on doing mods in this order, as I can afford them (correct me if its a bad order, I'm 100% new to FI engines, and most engine performance in general TBH): BOV, intercooler, Accessport, and OCC.

PS you can follow me on IG: @Galaxynewedge (until I can figure out a new name)
I'd do a filter and plugs also, the tune will like that much better.

EDIT: Also, welcome!

Reactions: teku1998

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congrats on the new car! The ST is fun and a lot more comfortable than an SN95 chassis mustang as I'm sure you can tell. Is that a Mach 1? I see the Mach wheels but can't tell from the side view. I've had several friends with Mach 1's; they're pretty quick and fun cars. I have a 97 Cobra, which is pretty similar.

Reactions: teku1998

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats on the new car! The ST is fun and a lot more comfortable than an SN95 chassis mustang as I'm sure you can tell. Is that a Mach 1? I see the Mach wheels but can't tell from the side view. I've had several friends with Mach 1's; they're pretty quick and fun cars. I have a 97 Cobra, which is pretty similar.
Hey thank you. Believe it or not I feel like I have more room in the Mustang, unless you were talking about ride smoothness, then yes the ST is much smoother. The Mustang is just a V6, but it was still pretty quick! I love it, it's just old and it was time for something new. I'm keeping it in the garage off the road to do a cobra swap later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey thank you. Believe it or not I feel like I have more room in the Mustang, unless you were talking about ride smoothness, then yes the ST is much smoother. The Mustang is just a V6, but it was still pretty quick! I love it, it's just old and it was time for something new. I'm keeping it in the garage off the road to do a cobra swap later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I agree, my mustang feels more roomy up front to me as well. Yes, I was referring to ride smoothness. Ah I see interesting, it definitely looks good! The cobra swap will be awesome! I might sell mine to buy a 4x4 truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts