Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody? Just joined up here. I have owned a 2014 Focus ST for about 6 months now. Its my daily driver, love the car. Was not a really Ford guy before I bought it, I am impressed. I also own a 2006 Dodge Power Wagon (any wheelers in here?) and a 2009 R6. Also currently working (slowly) on a 97 Civic Hatchback track car project. Looking to learn more about these cars and bs with some car people.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
What's up everybody? Just joined up here. I have owned a 2014 Focus ST for about 6 months now. Its my daily driver, love the car. Was not a really Ford guy before I bought it, I am impressed. I also own a 2006 Dodge Power Wagon (any wheelers in here?) and a 2009 R6. Also currently working (slowly) on a 97 Civic Hatchback track car project. Looking to learn more about these cars and bs with some car people.
You know typically the Dodge vs Ford rivalry is so strong that fans of one hate the other and wouldn't ever own the other...but 2 of my closest friends who HATE Ford and are Dodge people and absolutely LOVE my car and one of them might get an RS in a year or two.

That being said, welcome :) You made a great choice and have such a plethora of options and things you can do with this car. Make sure you post pics so we know you aren't lying about owning one ;)

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome to the family! Glad you are not from Jersey as the name implies!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys!

You know typically the Dodge vs Ford rivalry is so strong that fans of one hate the other and wouldn't ever own the other...but 2 of my closest friends who HATE Ford and are Dodge people and absolutely LOVE my car and one of them might get an RS in a year or two.

That being said, welcome :) You made a great choice and have such a plethora of options and things you can do with this car. Make sure you post pics so we know you aren't lying about owning one ;)
Ford does well on cars, Chrysler does well on trucks, GM basically is just bad at everything.
Picture proof of ST:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Hatchback

Power Wagon:
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Car

R6:
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Rim

Welcome to the family! Glad you are not from Jersey as the name implies!
NJ born and raised right here! Glad I got out of there before the wild snooki's took over from NY. Oh yea and PA drivers are the WORST! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Ford does well on cars, Chrysler does well on trucks, GM basically is just bad at everything.
Picture proof of ST:
View attachment 191698

Power Wagon:
View attachment 191706

R6:
View attachment 191714

NJ born and raised right here! Glad I got out of there before the wild snooki's took over from NY. Oh yea and PA drivers are the WORST! :lol:
I'll agree with 2 of 3 pictures haha. Still gonna take a Ford truck ;) GSX-R 600 rider here...just not for another 5 months that is. Unless I take her out on Christmas again this year.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll agree with 2 of 3 pictures haha. Still gonna take a Ford truck ;) GSX-R 600 rider here...just not for another 5 months that is. Unless I take her out on Christmas again this year.
Ha ha good luck with that Ford!
Yea I hear ya. The seasons don't last long up here in MI either. I don't ride the R6 as much as I used to back when I was single :( Now I spend my weekends working on my house instead of going riding. It's depressing sometimes.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Ha ha good luck with that Ford!
Yea I hear ya. The seasons don't last long up here in MI either. I don't ride the R6 as much as I used to back when I was single :( Now I spend my weekends working on my house instead of going riding. It's depressing sometimes.
Yeah this last year my best friend who I ride with had a bad year and parked his bike and I got a new job so those two together led to me putting less than 1500 miles on it ;( what a tragedy.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Hi! I'm a wheeler. Had an '03 TJ with 2.5" lift and 33s, went everywhere in Colorado with that...then traded him on on an '04 LJ. Put a 2.5" OME lift and 35s on that one (pictured in Moab). Didn't do much with the LJ, because we wound up going to a bunch of shows with my husband's '12 JKU this past year. Sold the LJ to get back into the fast stuff, because it's just too expensive to own two Jeeps. We figure for $2K we can have a great autocross/fun setup with the ST. $2K is just a start on a Jeep...maybe...and then it's break, fix, wheel, repeat. Saving money, having fun with my ST. Looks like you've got the best of three worlds!

Land vehicle Vehicle Off-roading Automotive tire Off-road racing

1 - 10 of 10 Posts