Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Finally got my KB ST2 today after lurking here for months. Smiled the whole ride home

4th time ever driving a manual lol. Stalled it once in my parking lot when I forgot to take the parking brake off

View attachment 236201
Welcome!! I got my KB ST3 in March. I stalled in the dealer's lot for the same reason lol.

Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Administrator
12,244 Posts
Finally got my KB ST2 today after lurking here for months. Smiled the whole ride home

4th time ever driving a manual lol. Stalled it once in my parking lot when I forgot to take the parking brake off

View attachment 236201
WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

Howdy. Stalls happen. I still do it from time to time, when I blast music. Damn lightweight Aluminum flywheel gets pretty feisty if you don't rev high and rub long. Because racecar...

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I stalled yesterday in my driveway from reverse to 1st. Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Premium Member
2,449 Posts
welcome to the crew!

my fav guitarists rotate often, but usually come back around to the top / most influential:

Django Reinhardt -> Jimi Hendrix -> Eddie Van Halen -> Dimebag Darrell

And if you're just a fan of the car, that's cool too

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Welcome to the club! I stalled mine in the dealership lot on my test drive. The sales kid didn't inform me about the pull up reverse thing. When I went to take off I was starting in 3rd thinking all the way to the left would be reverse. And yes, I know lugging the engine is bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts