Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Everybody!

I finished working out the details of getting my new 2017 Ford Focus ST Built just after Xmas time and it should be ready sometime early Feb. The dealer called me today to tell me Im next on the list. I'm Getting a Magnetic Grey, and dealer agreed to put on the 2016 strips on the car aftermarket at the same price. Im stepping up from a 2013 SE which was also standard but had many small flaws that drove to this purchase. As of right now, i'm not to sure on what I want to do with the car, intake seems like a must, I want to get red maybe nitro blue rally mud flaps and I am undecided on the exhaust. I live up in the great white north around Ottawa if anyone wants to give me a shout. I'm especially looking for some good roads and tracks to pace this new baby out on.

Cheers,

Force

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I had a se as a loaner from my dealer for a few days....you are in a for a huge f***ing upgrade! Congrats on the purchase. I think you might find there are better ways to spend money on this car than intake, but people will be chiming in on that I am sure. This is also a great read to understand how upgrading the engine and associated parts work on the ST. Blog : Ford Focus ST Modifications Guide by Stratified Auto : Stratified Automotive Controls I'd look into changing out some shifter bushings too for a better shift feel.

Reactions: jam360nml
1 - 2 of 2 Posts