Ford Focus ST Forum banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
So there is a good chance I'll win something lol, only 7 cars in my class, cpl of them are dirty and they are judging on cleanliness lol, there will be a 1st 2nd and 3rd.. so well see haha

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Yeah it was alot of fun, I thought the rs would have taken it, but hey, I keep my **** clean, probably helped I spend like 6 hrs detailing it, lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Hey guys, I looked to post this in the want to buy thread, but maybe I can't yet? Didn't see a post button... anywho, I have white Billetworkz weighted shift knob I'd like to trade for a carbon fiber one if anyone's interested hit me up

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
837 Posts
Hey guys, I looked to post this in the want to buy thread, but maybe I can't yet? Didn't see a post button... anywho, I have white Billetworkz weighted shift knob I'd like to trade for a carbon fiber one if anyone's interested hit me up
Let's see the billetwerkz. I've got a carbon sitting on shelf!

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
837 Posts
It's the ford parts carbon, found on 16+ with option. It's heavier than the stock knob, but not as heavy as that billetworks.

Sorry, the white is not for me. Good luck with the trade!

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
837 Posts
No prob man, I love the weight of this. So not in a rush to get rid of it haha
Yea, they're nice, why My ford carbon fiber is on shelf haha.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Anyone have an engine cover they don't use? Or battery cover?

Ps, contemplating trading my xbox series s for a good used intake or possibly a good condition used catback, if anyone may be interested...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Only 1st place trophies at that show, but still unofficially got 2nd! I was only 6 points away from the winner lol

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
837 Posts
Super sucks, sorry man. Def make sure whomever is doing repair makes sure ecu is unscathed!

Reactions: Smokin' Joe

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
837 Posts
Reactions: Duece McCracken
61 - 80 of 104 Posts