Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 104 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 Ford Focus ST1 with a 2867 gen 2
2,031 Posts

COBB accessport tuned professionally by Troy Ramsey at Panda motorsports
This concerns me a bit as we've had members with Panda tunes pop their motors. I would insist on a compression check before ever signing the papers for that car. If it's good, then I'd buy the car and get another tune ASAP.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Finally got it up on a lift, seems the only issue I can find could be an oil or trans leak, some sitting on top of the trans and along the bottom side of it, ill have to iron that out and fix it soon. I bought what's called an asc warranty with the car for an extra 3,500 and it pretty much covers everything, up to 5 years and/or 100,000 miles. No deductible, parts cost or labor needs to be paid either. So ill bring it in and fix whatever it is soon

·
Registered
2016 ST2
263 Posts
Did you read the fine print? I almost bought one when I got my ST but it had very restrictive notes about ANY aftermarket stuff. Additionally, you can replace the engine for less than the cost of the warranty, which is why i ended up canceling it. Even with if you pay a shop labor and buy a junkyard motor yourself, it ends up being around the same amount. Just thought I would share, since you should still be in the time frame to cancel.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Naw I know all about it, I had it on my wrx as well. Still managed to fix things on that with the mods, may be because I'm friends with everyone at the shop I'd have fix it, since I used to work there lol

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Looks awesome. Truly.

Just as an FYI- the wing risers eventually break the wing because it is not supported anywhere but at the plastic threaded inserts. Those flex (the wing is very thin and fragile) and eventually the plastic cracks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Looks awesome. Truly.

Just as an FYI- the wing risers eventually break the wing because it is not supported anywhere but at the plastic threaded inserts. Those flex (the wing is very thin and fragile) and eventually the plastic cracks.
Well, if it ever has issues I'll upgrade to the carbon fiber oem version, otherwise I love it

Also, entered my car into an all ford car show this Sunday! Didn't have any focus categories so I had to enter 1980-present special interest... so not sure who I'll be put up against lol

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Well, if it ever has issues I'll upgrade to the carbon fiber oem version, otherwise I love it

Also, entered my car into an all ford car show this Sunday! Didn't have any focus categories so I had to enter 1980-present special interest... so not sure who I'll be put up against lol
Funny- my stock wing was hit by a falling branch, so I upgraded to that exact wing you described:

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
837 Posts
Omg I'm jelly, wanna trade back to an oem painted one? Lol
This wing + delta riser = Italian finger pinch with kiss!

The emoji isn't available here 😕

41 - 60 of 104 Posts