Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am using the mobile app, on my android phone and have a few questions. I am new.

When I comment or post something, and say someone replies to it, is there a notification tab that shows you? I just had having to go all the way back and find my question in the forum to see if someone commented.

Also having little issue with my profile picture, ect.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Best advice I have is download tapa talk and use it. The app has some issues I have been told. Plus there is a really neat chat feature on tapatalk, when it works.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Best advice I have is download tapa talk and use it. The app has some issues I have been told. Plus there is a really neat chat feature on tapatalk, when it works.

Does this "tapatalk" replace this app, or is it a third party deal? Sorry about all the questions.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Tapatalk is basically a forum reader for mobile, that's the best way I can describe it. Majority of the forums from automobile related to technology are on tapatalk. It has been around for several years.

·
Administrator
220 Posts
As for notifications, you can elect to "Subscribe to Thread" via the Thread Tools tab in the header. Once you've selected that option, you'll have several choices as to how, and how often, you're notified of replies. This applies to the web based interface, not Tapatalk.

·
Administrator
273 Posts
hey there,

I would recommend just using the mobile enhanced view and setting your notifications up properly in your userCP for best results. This is only a suggestion though.

~Shane

1 - 6 of 6 Posts