Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's going on guys/gals!

I'm Matt with Wheeldude and we want to get some ideas of what wheels to make that will fit the ST! Right now we have sold a lot of what we currently have for the community! We want to offer some of the designs that we have to work with the 5x108 lug patteren! Please voice imput and lets see what wheels you want made! We would like 5 molds to make some wheels! please visit wheeldude.co and check out what we offer and tell us would wheels you would like to see for the RS platfor but are not currently made!

thanks

[email protected]

·
Registered
153 Posts
What's going on guys/gals!

I'm Matt with Wheeldude and we want to get some ideas of what wheels to make that will fit the ST! Right now we have sold a lot of what we currently have for the community! We want to offer some of the designs that we have to work with the 5x112 lug patteren! Please voice imput and lets see what wheels you want made! We would like 5 molds to make some wheels! please visit wheeldude.co and check out what we offer and tell us would wheels you would like to see for the RS platfor but are not currently made!

thanks

[email protected]
I think you meant 5x108 :wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the pictures and wheels you like! right now we are selling offsets from +30 to +44 do you have any offset that we don't currently offer to be offered?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Come again? I have not deleted anything.
If you re read the thread you'll see that your replies are as if you were replying to a comment that isn't there as if it was deleted.

Reactions: Manoah

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
this thread is being sent up the line! Come on guys! we need to know what wheels you guy want! we want to start to make the for the rs and st guys by july!

if you need to see the current designs we carp please check out wheeldude.com

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
The Rota gkr is an nto3 style wheel. The rota flush is also tite. I'd rock some slip streams in 18x9 +40

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts