Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ST peeps. I need some help please. I'm only getting 15lbs of boost on my 2015 ST. I'm running a Cobb accessport roush intake borla cat back cpe intercooler and mbrp charge pipes. I have the access port flashed to stage 2 and in mode 1. Any help would be appreciated!!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Probably not the expert your hoping to hear from but I have a shot in the dark from a purely logical standpoint? Just a thought anyways. Somebody feel free to educate me if wrong.

Any idea what the physical volume of the intercooler, intake and charge pipes are? If the volume of charge system volume is larger but has the same turbo feeding it, in theory you would be moving same amount of air but PSI is down.

·
Premium Member
13,884 Posts
Probably not the expert your hoping to hear from but I have a shot in the dark from a purely logical standpoint? Just a thought anyways. Somebody feel free to educate me if wrong.

Any idea what the physical volume of the intercooler, intake and charge pipes are? If the volume of charge system volume is larger but has the same turbo feeding it, in theory you would be moving same amount of air but PSI is down.
This is a second thread. Not sure why two were posted. This one should be closed.

Sent from another galaxy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts