Votes: 1 2.9%
  • SBC 18x9

Votes: 5 14.7%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Fast Shipping, Low Prices, Dependable Service. We deliver performance!
Trust our experienced, friendly staff, large warehouse, and years of service experience
to help you reach all of your performance goals!

Why Buy From OAKOS?

Due to recent demand, we are running a Color poll for our next run of 5x108 RPF1!!!

-Please vote as if you were looking to buy a set your self!
-We are the only company with 5x108 RPF1's. Get them while they last!

-Pricing will depend on what finish wins!

Items of note:

-Enkei only makes 5x108 wheels in sizes that already exist in other fitments.
-Any RPF1 UNDER 9" wide will not have a flat face.
-The 18x9 35mm Clears Brembo brakes.

18x8.5:

18x9

The 18x8.5 Gunmetal and 18x9 Matte Bronze wheels are already ordered and are going to be a stocked wheel! They are due to arrive Mid-July.

GOLD

WHITE

BLACK

SILVER

SBC

We are currently only offering the 18x8.5 and 18x9. I will leave poll options for colors in both sizes. 18x9 is most likely the size we will end up with.

-Nick
Oakos Automotive

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
F1 silver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
350 Posts
dont know why no one gets a custom order of 18x9.5 done. I get thats not "race car" size, but a lot dont track and want good wheels. 18x9.5 +40-45 would fit just fine on these cars..

·
Vendor
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What size tire is on that black rs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
245/40 RS3's

dont know why no one gets a custom order of 18x9.5 done. I get thats not "race car" size, but a lot dont track and want good wheels. 18x9.5 +40-45 would fit just fine on these cars..
The issue is brake clearance on the Focus RS. I understand that they would fit these cars no issue, however, we cannot completely discount the FoRS market. The 18x9 is already an extremely tight fit on those cars due to the 9" wide spoke design. As we've learned from dealing with the STI market, a bolt on fit is always what's best for the customer. We are trying avoid having customers run spacers where possible, so we have settled on these sizes and offsets. Since these wheels have to be based off of another wheel already in production, we would not be able to do a custom offset run.

Friday bump! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

-Nick
Oakos Automotive

·
Vendor
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Friday Bump! We will be running the color poll for another week or so, and then organizing a group buy.
We are also receiving a shipment of our regular 18x9 Matte Bronze and 18x8.5 Gunmetal RPF1's later this month!

Have a great weekend everyone!

-Nick
Oakos Automotive

1 - 20 of 23 Posts