Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
that's more than tie rods, they are trying to sell you an entire rack and pinion in that top part....

And IDK what threads are messed up on your knuckle, but most anything can be re-threaded.

that's a whole lot of $.

Has anyone ever been into this car before? THERE IS ZERO REASON for threads to be messed up already unless THEY did it, unless some goon was under there messing around, previous owner or something.

Reactions: Cowlynz

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
also I couldn't find prices on a rack for our car, but tie rod ends are $30 each.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought the car used this summer at Suburban Ford... and the previous owner did all the modifications like coilovers, dp, exhaust, intake, etc... And i found out the car might have been in a accident but showed nothing on the carfax, i went to a local shop to do an inspection they told me the front part of the car mostly been replaced like bumpers, bottom parts, and windshield!! I really think cheated on me very well... They said the car ia from another employee at their dealership who traded in the focus st for a fiesta st... Omg... IDK what can i do now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts