Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a check engine light this morning. Car runs fine don't notice any difference. I ran the code and got P1450. Anybody know what that is? Is it ok to clear it for now? Anyone have this issue and what do I need to do to resolve it? Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
I've had mine on now for a couple months, just being lazy getting around to fixing it.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Doesn't harm the vehicle?

Technically over time it could, it's coming up as an "Evap Leak" which usually is like a gas cap deal on cars with a gas cap. The part it is relatively cheap and easy to replace according to the other thread. It would come on and I'd clear and it would stay off for a couple weeks then come back on randomly. I just stopped clearing it, so I just need to get the part now and put it in.

Reactions: Bluestbrah

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Technically over time it could, it's coming up as an "Evap Leak" which usually is like a gas cap deal on cars with a gas cap. The part it is relatively cheap and easy to replace according to the other thread. It would come on and I'd clear and it would stay off for a couple weeks then come back on randomly. I just stopped clearing it, so I just need to get the part now and put it in.
Sweet man thanks for the help. Do you have a part number by any chance so I know what exactly to get? If not no big deal man.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Reactions: Bluestbrah
1 - 7 of 7 Posts