Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am going through the process of rebuilding some shocks on my truck, and am trying to get everything together for my service manager so he can do it. I have everything I need right now except the N2 Tank and associated pieces. Reading online it sounds like go ask my welding shop for a tank, but I still need a regulator, hose and filler gauge?? The problem is I am getting confused on all the little pieces and could really use some advice.

here is what I think I need besides the tank, if someone could tell me yes, or no and show me what I should be really doing I'd appreciate it!

Big hose:

Fill adapter:


So what am I missing!
Thanks in advance
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.