Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was looking for a new calendar for my shop room and then I thought, why not make one! No kids yet, and I don't want one of my dogs, so why not one of cars. Lots of mustang ones but not for ST's. I can make a custom one for 9 dollars online and decided to do it. There are some generic pictures you can find online, but I wanted to see if some people had some really cool photos of any ST or RS (Fiestas included maybe) that you think would be good for a calendar.

If people want, I can order some in bulk and mail a few out once I make it....

Any cool pictures appreciated!

Reactions: Joshua

·
Registered
816 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the photos so far guys keep em coming! I have a pretty slow week, so I'd like to get one together in the next couple of days and place an order. Hopefully I'll be able to post a preview up here before I get it. Not looking to make money on anyone who would want a copy if it turns out well. Also not sure about my ability to credit people for their photos, will have to see what the options are on the site. So just be aware that they might be used without proper crediting. Again, I am NOT making a commercial thing, just something a few people might want hanging in the garage or at the office.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks for the photos so far guys keep em coming! I have a pretty slow week, so I'd like to get one together in the next couple of days and place an order. Hopefully I'll be able to post a preview up here before I get it. Not looking to make money on anyone who would want a copy if it turns out well. Also not sure about my ability to credit people for their photos, will have to see what the options are on the site. So just be aware that they might be used without proper crediting. Again, I am NOT making a commercial thing, just something a few people might want hanging in the garage or at the office.
I like the idea, maybe look through "Focus ST Photo/Videos" threads.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
So I was looking for a new calendar for my shop room and then I thought, why not make one! No kids yet, and I don't want one of my dogs, so why not one of cars. Lots of mustang ones but not for ST's. I can make a custom one for 9 dollars online and decided to do it. There are some generic pictures you can find online, but I wanted to see if some people had some really cool photos of any ST or RS (Fiestas included maybe) that you think would be good for a calendar.

If people want, I can order some in bulk and mail a few out once I make it....

Any cool pictures appreciated!
If I were you I'd look through these threads, most of these are really nice pics because people were trying to win a competition.
ST of the Month

Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
checking out some of the other threads and keeping up on people posting photos here

1 - 13 of 13 Posts