Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was in a small fender bender last night in my 2013 ST but luckily it appears to be just cosmetic damage. I will be needing a few hood and bumper. I am hoping to avoid going through insurance and a body shop by ordering a replacement hood/bumper and replacing it myself. However, I am not sure what the best options are that are out there. Can anyone recommend a new hood/bumber assembly for me that I can find online?

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
Sorry to hear this! I would check your local Junk yard for a hood, a base focus has the same hood. The bumper you may have to buy brand new and get it painted

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
You're going to spend a LOT of money my man, it would be a tough decision between insurance claim vs doing it myself. You and I are different people though. Maybe an aftermarket hood to save cost? The bumper and grille might be an order straight through Ford if you want proper fitment and don't find one at a junk yard.

·
Premium Member
2,023 Posts
Junk yard for the hood.... or maybe mine if you would wait for me to by an aftermarket one lol. Anyway all STs 14-13 se and titanium I believe that sedan and hatch have the same to. But anyway Race red is on all Focus's so you could call around to junk yards and see what you can get.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts