Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just bought this downpipe off Facebook marketplace and I have no idea what brand it is all I know is that it was previously installed with a Borla Catback. Some help would be great with identifying it.

Tire Musical instrument Sculpture Fender Bicycle saddle
Automotive tire Tread Plumbing fixture Rim Synthetic rubber
Sleeve Sculpture Statue Bag Tints and shades

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
654 Posts
Looks like a Cobb Knockoff, which 1320 Is the closest that has fingers for the dp bracket, but not the scrub point footing. However 1320 looks to have a 'name plate' welded on theirs.. interested to see who figures it out haha.

Reactions: Hostiile

·
Registered
11 Posts
That looks more like a cat than resonator to me, the seller didn’t know the brand? How much did you pick it up for?

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
Not 1320. As @k1rby37 said. No nameplate.
Automotive exhaust Plumbing Gas Auto part Spark plug

1320 catless^^

Reactions: Hostiile

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got it for $100 some guy was parting out his focus ST and I got it said he ran it for 7 months without issues. Now I'm planning on installing this sometime next week, do I need to know the cell count of it to get a tune since it's a catted downpipe? If so anyone know how I would determine the cell count?

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, Turbosmart BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings,PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,743 Posts
You'll need a defouler for the rear O2, tuners based in the US aren't supposed to turn them off anymore and I doubt that one's big enough to not trigger a CEL.

You don't necessarily need a J defouler like a catless, but that bung looks perpendicular, so not sure if a short straight one would work. Maybe someone with that exact style downpipe can chime in?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts