Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a Focus ST owner for a little over a year now (2015 ST1 MM). I'm somewhat active over at the /r/focusst subreddit but new here! The active classifieds section is what drew me here, can't wait to get involved.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Been a Focus ST owner for a little over a year now (2015 ST1 MM). I'm somewhat active over at the /r/focusst subreddit but new here! The active classifieds section is what drew me here, can't wait to get involved.
Welcome! Any questions you may have that you don't get answered on the Reddit we can happily help with here! Feel free to PM me anytime if you ever need anything! I can either answer myself or get you in the right place lol.

Surprisingly, as a frequent Redditor, I'm not on /r/focusst hardly ever. Meanwhile, I'm on here almost all the time lol.

I'd love to see a picture of the car if you care to post one :cool: MM is my 2nd favorite color! (Bet you can't guess what my favorite is :p)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! Any questions you may have that you don't get answered on the Reddit we can happily help with here! Feel free to PM me anytime if you ever need anything! I can either answer myself or get you in the right place lol.

Surprisingly, as a frequent Redditor, I'm not on /r/focusst hardly ever. Meanwhile, I'm on here almost all the time lol.

I'd love to see a picture of the car if you care to post one :cool: MM is my 2nd favorite color! (Bet you can't guess what my favorite is :p)
Appreciate it! Here are a couple of my favorite pics!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome! On a side note, I have a job from someone I met on reddit and moved across the country with my little family. Reddit is a cool thing.

Reactions: brian60

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Welcome! On a side note, I have a job from someone I met on reddit and moved across the country with my little family. Reddit is a cool thing.
I applied for a job on Reddit once, unfortunately after pursuing for a few weeks wasn't qualified enough for their needs, but it's so cool how useful Reddit has become.

·
Registered
781 Posts
A warm welcome from the Netherlands, nice looking car

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So besides wheels anything else done to it?
I bought the car with the wheels already on, they're pretty cheap and I'm not too crazy about them. I've got a deal lined up to hopefully buy some snowflakes off a guy near me in central Florida. I've got the Cobb AP3, resonator delete, tint, and recently added the laminex yellow fog lights. Getting the snowflake wheels for $275 (is this a good deal in your opinion? I think so, although I'd prefer the premium wheels personally) as well as needing some new tires soon, my Eagle F1's are wearing thin so if anyone has tire recommendations shoot em my way!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome! The yellow lamin-x's look awesome on the metallic! I just put mine on a few weeks ago and they really add some color and make the front end pop.

Reactions: SrN95

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome! The yellow lamin-x's look awesome on the metallic! I just put mine on a few weeks ago and they really add some color and make the front end pop.
Yeah man I was really impressed with how easily they went on, and the fact that if you needed to peel it off and reapply it, it was fine. 10/10 product. I've also got the Green Filter, forgot the mention that one. Love that thing as well. How do you like your mudflaps? I'm thinking I may go that route as soon as I get my tire/wheel situation figured out.

·
Registered
407 Posts
How do you like your mudflaps? I'm thinking I may go that route as soon as I get my tire/wheel situation figured out.
I love mine, easy to install, look great, and very effective at keeping streaks off the side of my car. There's several good manufacturers (RockBlokz, RallyArmor, James Barone Racing, Mountune, and more I'm missing) and lots of debate over which is better haha but it mostly comes down to personal preference. They vary in flexibility, colors, logo, price. Read through some past threads on here and you'll get all the info you need to make a decision.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I bought the car with the wheels already on, they're pretty cheap and I'm not too crazy about them. I've got a deal lined up to hopefully buy some snowflakes off a guy near me in central Florida. I've got the Cobb AP3, resonator delete, tint, and recently added the laminex yellow fog lights. Getting the snowflake wheels for $275 (is this a good deal in your opinion? I think so, although I'd prefer the premium wheels personally) as well as needing some new tires soon, my Eagle F1's are wearing thin so if anyone has tire recommendations shoot em my way!
I'm new to the ST world too and mine came with a set of Sumitomo HTR Z III tires and I love them, which is odd since I have them on the rear of my mustang and they're terrible. From what I've been reading they're not as good as the PSS but they're half the price. I've even got caught being 45 minutes from home and a snowstorm hit while I was at work and they did fine on the way home.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Welcome to Focusst.org SrN95! May you learn much and your wallet get lighter. If not, you are doing it wrong :wink:

Reactions: SrN95
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.