Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself. Upgraded in March from a 2005 Focus ZX4 with 160k on it to a beautiful used 2016 MG FoST ST2 with 11k. What an amazing difference. Have loved this car since I first started doing research and finally took the plunge. All was well until a month later where I was rear ended by a drunk driver at a red light. Well the guy behind me was rear ended and he went into me. Replaced the rear bumper and hatch and she is good as new! Have started to slowly mod, my most recent and favorite being the Stainless Works catback. Still smile everytime I take off from a red light, and definitely speed a little too much onto on ramps. It's my daily driver and not looking to autocross or big turbo or anything crazy...yet. Look forward to meeting people in the New England area and I also travel to the Philly suburbs frequently! No post would be complete without pics so enjoy.

Attachments

Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Registered
380 Posts
Welcome, this can be a deep dark hole of random and also helpful info. Im jealous of your exhaust love the look and sound of the stainless works!

·
Administrator
11,868 Posts
Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself. Upgraded in March from a 2005 Focus ZX4 with 160k on it to a beautiful used 2016 MG FoST ST2 with 11k. What an amazing difference. Have loved this car since I first started doing research and finally took the plunge. All was well until a month later where I was rear ended by a drunk driver at a red light. Well the guy behind me was rear ended and he went into me. Replaced the rear bumper and hatch and she is good as new! Have started to slowly mod, my most recent and favorite being the Stainless Works catback. Still smile everytime I take off from a red light, and definitely speed a little too much onto on ramps. It's my daily driver and not looking to autocross or big turbo or anything crazy...yet. Look forward to meeting people in the New England area and I also travel to the Philly suburbs frequently! No post would be complete without pics so enjoy.
Philly Burbs you say? There's a few active members that roll around Bucks Co, myself included. Thats quite a drive from CT!

Welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep grew up in Chester County so visit family. I'll keep an eye out!

Reactions: Duece McCracken
1 - 4 of 4 Posts