Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well we moved over to the dark side LOL, Just a quick introduction of our Company and the products that we offer. As you can see we have been in the UTV / ATV industry since 2008, we jumped in feet first and started to do boosted RZR's from 32 whp to 150whp the original motor was only 760cc , we worked with a CNC company that produced a complete new jug and went from 760cc to a 860cc complete billet assembly, from there we used one of our crank shaft companies and stroked it, with the stroked crank and the billet Big bore we were able to add a turbo system and it made over 150whp! not bad for just a 902 cc "push rod motor" with the new overhead cam motors they are cable of 200 to 250whp fully built.

Moving on to the Motorsports, I have been an avid racer from back in the 80's from MX to Auto X always pushing the limits of all the vehicles I raced and very competitive, I ran NHRA in the early 80's building all different types of race cars, and have had over 35+ years in Automotive and the Aircraft industry. In the 90's I ate, slept, and lived learning computers, I went on to become an automation engineer for high rises and loved learning more and more about the new world of computers, when we first started seeing fuel injection I started learning the ECU's being that I had very good knowledge of automotive from the past, it was very easy to learn, I than moved on to tuning and working on boosted engines, which in a nutshell brings us to now.

The UTV / ATV industry uses a lot of the same manufactures that we have in the automotive Motorsports industry, I purchased my own ST last year April some time and started to Mod it, and learn the Race tuner software, now this software is somewhat similar to the software that I have been tuning in, which is AEM, Vipec, and many others, and I also have had the opportunity to work with a Master tuner right here near me, which is Chruch Automotive, He has placed 20 in the Top tuners in all of American! He does a lot of tunes for Factory sponsored race cars, so he is by far one of the best tuners I have know in many years. Hey does all types of different platforms, track cars, factory cars, race cars.

So what can we bring to the ST ? Much experience, and many manufactures that have a great track record in automotive performance, AEM Electronics, JE Pistons, CP Pistons, ATP Turbo, Garrett Turbos, We also offer complete machining services for modified engines, Valve jobs, Port polish and flow for many types of cars, check out our web site, if there are item's or parts that are not listed, please email us: [email protected] or contact us at 800-257-9711

Currently we are working on a complete plug and play Water/Meth with Failsafe by AEM Electronics. After installing the GTX turbo and I am sure others are looking for better ways to get the horsepower that it is capable of, but that can't be accomplished by just pump fuel? So I have started to put together a complete system using the AEM water/meth and fail safe system for our ST's I am going to provide pictures of the install, part of the time involvement is finding all the little parts that need to go into this kit for our platform and including them in it.

By next week I should have it completed and with dyno's for everyone to review. I also did a very extensive testing on E85 with our platform and found out a lot of information that I will share in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

[email protected] and our website : http://www.ricochetracing.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=160

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Wish you were located on the east coast. Congrats on the vendorship!

siht daer nac uoy fi revo em lloR

·
Registered
929 Posts
Nice! I'm glad you guys are going to provide ST specific meth kit. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
+1 for the east coast

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
I would highly suggest you take a company trip to Germany and spend a few days looking over Essen Motor Show and see what is available there as they have been leading the Focus Aftermarket since 1997.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts