Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm new to the FoST community! Recently went from a MK7 GTI to a '17 FoST and I've never been happier. If anyone is around the eastern Iowa area and wants to cruise just give me a shout! Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Nice! I gotta ask though, what made you get this and get rid of your new GTI? (I agree with your decision like 450% but I'm a VW hater lol)

Oh, and welcome to the forum! Plethora of knowledge and learning here!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! I gotta ask though, what made you get this and get rid of your new GTI? (I agree with your decision like 450% but I'm a VW hater lol)

Oh, and welcome to the forum! Plethora of knowledge and learning here!
Thanks for the welcome. I went to it because it felt better to me. Don't get me wrong I love the GTI and all it had to offer. It was splendid in its own right. But I never felt excited in it even after I went APR Stage 1 in it. I feel that excitement in the ST. And also sit a GTI and a ST side by side and that's almost the answer by itself. My SO also had a WRX so I've basically had the trifecta of Turbo-4s, each has their own special thing and feeling about them. If I could own all 3 I would, but right now the ST just feels right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome :smile:

Reactions: RunFocusRun
1 - 7 of 7 Posts