Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New ST owner as of yesterday and loving it. My last two cars were a 1992 Mazda MX-6 GT and a 1993 Nissan Sentra. As a younger man, I preferred to drive simple older cars that I could play with and modify myself and not worry about them losing value. Not having car payments was good too. I loved the Ford ST ever since it was introduced so I have been biding my time until I could afford one. Now that I'm older I have to commute now for a new job, so an early 90s hotbox was not going to be safe and reliable enough. I picked up this 2014 with 29,000 miles for $16k. I hope that I can come here for advice. As far as I'm concerned, the ST is pretty much perfect, so the only changes I am considering is a beefy rear sway bar and having the toe 'zeroed out' at the next wheel alignment.
I need to replace the clutch pedal pad (missing) and the left side tail light assembly (cracked), so give me a shout if you can help. Thanks.
IMAG0758.jpg IMAG0760.jpg IMAG0720.jpg

·
Registered
660 Posts
New ST owner as of yesterday and loving it. My last two cars were a 1992 Mazda MX-6 GT and a 1993 Nissan Sentra. As a younger man, I preferred to drive simple older cars that I could play with and modify myself and not worry about them losing value. Not having car payments was good too. I loved the Ford ST ever since it was introduced so I have been biding my time until I could afford one. Now that I'm older I have to commute now for a new job, so an early 90s hotbox was not going to be safe and reliable enough. I picked up this 2014 with 29,000 miles for $16k. I hope that I can come here for advice. As far as I'm concerned, the ST is pretty much perfect, so the only changes I am considering is a beefy rear sway bar and having the toe 'zeroed out' at the next wheel alignment.
I need to replace the clutch pedal pad (missing) and the left side tail light assembly (cracked), so give me a shout if you can help. Thanks.
View attachment 221601 View attachment 221609 View attachment 221617
Welcome to FocusST.org! Your attachments are no displaying so you might want to try it again. As far as rear taillights, there are plenty of aftermarket taillights for the pre-facelift so maybe look into a nice set of aftermarket LED's. Also, check out the parts for sale and the group buys for other good deals on a sway bar. You could also create a WTB (wanted to buy) thread in that forum as well. Good luck!

Reactions: Tampa Bay ST
1 - 2 of 2 Posts