Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Soon to be a Focus ST owner, been wanting on since the ST 225 but now its about time :)

Use to go driving as often as i can as it works like therapy, and need a fun car to replace my now sold motorbikes as they couldnt carry any Children haha..

First car was a really nice -88 BMW e30 325 with som goodies on it, after that i had a Audi 80 2,3, Toyota Rav4, BMW e91 325, Saab 9-5 AERO stage3 and currently have a Toyota Avensis 2.0, most boring car known to man but it sure can take a beating and never quits :)

Been having a mc license as long as my car license so always had that to lean back on while driving the boring cars but need another car now and why not a fun one right? the

Anyways, been thinking about joining the forums a long time since all the Focus related google searches i made ended me up at this Place :)

Sorry for my rather poor English at times, hope its all ok.

/MB from Sweden

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hi!

Soon to be a Focus ST owner, been wanting on since the ST 225 but now its about time :)

Use to go driving as often as i can as it works like therapy, and need a fun car to replace my now sold motorbikes as they couldnt carry any Children haha..

First car was a really nice -88 BMW e30 325 with som goodies on it, after that i had a Audi 80 2,3, Toyota Rav4, BMW e91 325, Saab 9-5 AERO stage3 and currently have a Toyota Avensis 2.0, most boring car known to man but it sure can take a beating and never quits :)

Been having a mc license as long as my car license so always had that to lean back on while driving the boring cars but need another car now and why not a fun one right? the

Anyways, been thinking about joining the forums a long time since all the Focus related google searches i made ended me up at this Place :)

Sorry for my rather poor English at times, hope its all ok.

/MB from Sweden
Welcome! Pics or you own a Peugeot!

Reactions: Dexter

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Welcome, and post a picture of the car once you receive it! The car is a lot of fun to drive and I'm sure that you will enjoy it.

ha en bra dag! ( I hope Google translation worked :) )

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Sry no car/pics yet jam360, but im happily waiting to proove you wrong about that nasty Peugot :)

Ive Heard nothing but praise about the fun factor of this car, cant wait!
Already searching for the first upgrades!

Google Translate worked perfectly!

Ha en bra dag du också min vän!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts