Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 Focus ST here. Just bought this ST three weeks ago and even though I have had to have two 02 sensors replaced under warranty and have the front bumper repainted... I already love it. She has 43k km on her and I plan on getting a lot of info off you guys in the future on what mods to attack. I have already done the sound symposer delete which I am happy with. Look forward to seeing you guys around.

16836474_10158371365630599_992661923870615851_o.jpg

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Welcome.
Yea Ford's paint nowadays is garbage. Love the colors, hate the cheapness.. I've repainted the front 2X in 4 years..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I repainted it because dealership parked it against a curb and refused to say they did it. On the plus side it meant I could pull the front plate off and have the rivit holes filled in.

·
Registered
18 Posts
2015 Focus ST here. Just bought this ST three weeks ago and even though I have had to have two 02 sensors replaced under warranty and have the front bumper repainted... I already love it. She has 43k km on her and I plan on getting a lot of info off you guys in the future on what mods to attack. I have already done the sound symposer delete which I am happy with. Look forward to seeing you guys around.

View attachment 211809

Welcome! If you want to connect to local ST owners feel free to join our group on facebook : St's Of Ontario

1 - 6 of 6 Posts