Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,943 Posts
Welcome! Sad to see the SVO go, but overall you're getting a better car, aside from being wrong wheel drive.

Any pics/details on the SVO?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome im also in SLC, always nice to see fellow ST drivers in my neck of the woods, ill have to keep an eye out for ya. If your on Facebook there is Utah ST/RS. They are fairly active.
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
225 Posts
Welcome to the ST community. Please start your car more often than every three years. It's more fun that way o_O

·
Registered
2014 Ford Focus ST2/3
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome im also in SLC, always nice to see fellow ST drivers in my neck of the woods, ill have to keep an eye out for ya. If your on Facebook there is Utah ST/RS. They are fairly active.
Thank you! Just joined the group!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Does the SVO have the red interior? I remember riding around in one, as a kid,amazed by how RED everything was. I think it was 84 or 85. I always wanted one because turbo's were rare. Not to hard to find a turbo hatch now. I guess if it's collecting dust, it's time to pass it on. Looks like it needs a lot of love.

·
Registered
2014 Ford Focus ST2/3
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does the SVO have the red interior?
All SVOs had gray interior and Recaro seats. The only option with cloth or leather. The SVO interior was as unique as the car's underpinnings. There were TurboGTs and GT350 turbos that predated the SVOs for a couple of years, but the SVO is when Ford took the platform seriously with the first 5-speed, Track-Lok differential, 4-wheel disk brakes, and a completely different front suspension.

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
600 Posts
Welcome! Nice looking ride, great group here and a ****-ton of good info and help.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts