Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a 2016 fiesta st but it was a lemon due to power train issues. So Ford gave me a great discount on a new st3 focus ST ever since I have fallen in love with it. I run a focus and fiesta Instagram account and make Focus shirts and hoodies in my spare time! It's safe to say I'm obsessed haha

·
Registered
660 Posts
Had a 2016 fiesta st but it was a lemon due to power train issues. So Ford gave me a great discount on a new st3 focus ST ever since I have fallen in love with it. I run a focus and fiesta Instagram account and make Focus shirts and hoodies in my spare time! It's safe to say I'm obsessed haha
Welcome to the family! Pictures or we assume your are driving a barbie jeep power wheel!

·
Registered
660 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, I really want to get it vinyl wrapped I just sold my WRX so I have some cash lying around for this car, but for now I'm thinking about a new exhaust. But am not sure what to get.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
660 Posts
Haha, I really want to get it vinyl wrapped I just sold my WRX so I have some cash lying around for this car, but for now I'm thinking about a new exhaust. But am not sure what to get.

There is certainly no shortage of add-ons for this car. Exhaust sounds nice but doesn't get you much else. Depends what you are going for. Also, lots of good vendor group buy and forum deals on here as well as used bits! Deals are out there if you look!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is certainly no shortage of add-ons for this car. Exhaust sounds nice but doesn't get you much else. Depends what you are going for. Also, lots of good vendor group buy and forum deals on here as well as used bits! Deals are out there if you look!
I really want it for the sound just because I hate the suppressed exhaust notes and the fake noise it pumps into the cabin, I'm curious as to what a happy medium is.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I really want it for the sound just because I hate the suppressed exhaust notes and the fake noise it pumps into the cabin, I'm curious as to what a happy medium is.

I don't disagree. One of the first few things I did was a symposer delete and exhaust as well. :)

·
Registered
660 Posts
What exhaust did you purchase?

I have a CNT catless downpipe (fitment is very poor, the lower bracket did not come close to lining up) and the MBRP catback. I really love the sound of it. Nice and deep, I don't notice any droning (although I blare my radio so...) I am very happy with it. The 3 inch piping is a tight fit over the rear axle.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's good to know, I was looking at getting the borla catback (might have spelled that wrong) still up in the air though

·
Registered
244 Posts
I dig the color. I am looking at ordering the sound symposer delete as well. The fake noise has to GTFO.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I dig the color. I am looking at ordering the sound symposer delete as well. The fake noise has to GTFO.
To be fair to the symposer (not saying I love it, just saying), its not actually fake. Its tweaked, but still real intake sound. Anyway, welcome to the forum OP, hopefully we can help you on your quest!!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
That's good to know, I was looking at getting the borla catback (might have spelled that wrong) still up in the air though

Shoot me a private message on here if you're strongly considering the Borla or MBRP I might be able to help you out, I have the MBRP and I love it. Hardly any drone even with a catless downpipe! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Worthington, northern suburb of Columbus. I could meet you in Dayton sometime, I have family there. I just put the exhaust on yesterday, and only drove with it twice. It's as quiet as stock when just cruising, and lets out something between a growl and a purr under load. I haven't heard it from outside the car or with windows down yet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts