Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, just joined this site this week after picking up my first "fun" car! Recently graduated from engineering school and decided to reward myself. I've been a car guy my whole life but never had the funds to dive in until now. I also own a Kawasaki Ninja 250 which has sort of kept me happy. Picked up my 2017 kona ST on Saturday, and I'm already 400 miles into the break in. Looking forward to more!

Attachments

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey everybody, just joined this site this week after picking up my first "fun" car! Recently graduated from engineering school and decided to reward myself. I've been a car guy my whole life but never had the funds to dive in until now. I also own a Kawasaki Ninja 250 which has sort of kept me happy. Picked up my 2017 kona ST on Saturday, and I'm already 400 miles into the break in. Looking forward to more!
Welcome to Focusst.org! I have a '16 kona blue and when they are clean they are so beautiful!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from Columbus. Is your degree in Civil? I work at a firm here in Columbus. Car looks great!
Thanks! I drove through the lot of where I bought it today to see if I had any buyers remorse and I don't. Seems as though there aren't many Konas around. I did chemical engineering, I do a pretty stereotypical Cheme manufacturing job down here in Cincinnati.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts