Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon!

My name is Cory and Ive owned my 2016 focus st for about 7 months. Ive just hit 3,000 miles. I look forward to meeting new people and buying parts.

Currently Running
17x8 oz superturismo gt with perelli p zeros (Picking up Mich a/s 3+ this weekend)
Cobb AP3 stage 1
Green filter
Turbosmart 50/50 (Leaks and turbosmart didnt help so had to seal around the adjustment) Its now fully tight and sealed doesnt leak boost anymore

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Good afternoon!

My name is Cory and Ive owned my 2016 focus st for about 7 months. Ive just hit 3,000 miles. I look forward to meeting new people and buying parts.

Currently Running
17x8 oz superturismo gt with perelli p zeros (Picking up Mich a/s 3+ this weekend)
Cobb AP3 stage 1
Green filter
Turbosmart 50/50 (Leaks and turbosmart didnt help so had to seal around the adjustment) Its now fully tight and sealed doesnt leak boost anymore

Hey and welcome! I'm surprised someone hasn't greeted you sooner, but by all means great choice in car and if you have any questions or concerns this is surly the right place to be! Great car and you have a nice taste in wheels. I am a fan of high spoke count wheels and have been eyeing the Konig Rennform wheels for months with intent to eventually buy.

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Good afternoon!

Currently Running
Cobb AP3 stage 1
Green filter

You're St seems to be leaking water all around the body. Maybe get your blinker fluid checked. :crazy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts